Thursday, March 21, 2013

id America SmartFold Case for iPad Mini Review



I’ve been on an iPad Mini case hunt as of late which is what I end up doing with all new devices I get. I’m a case junkie, not because I’m clumsy with my gadgets and need them protected, but because I like dressing up my gear with cases that reflect my current mood or style. With iPads however, I’ve always been a fan of folio cases as I think they are real professional looking and they also help disguise the iPad a bit and keep them safe from thieving eyes. I have my usual case manufacturers that I always check to see what they have and one of them is id America. They only have one case available for the iPad Mini and that is the SmartFold. It’s a folio style leatherette case with a magnetic smart cover built in for total protection and convenience.Accommodating Color Cctv cameras was part of the goal for the lighting masts ... The RGB LED system was manufactured by Philips Color Kinetics.

This is a folio style case so for the most part,all in one seller,we believe you always can find something interst to you here.,start your wholesale sourcing today and experience first class service. it will be similar to other folio cases out there. The only differences will be in the way that it looks and the overall construction and features.Police explain the benefit of installing Night Security Cameras. For the SmartFolio, id America chose to go with leatherette instead of genuine leather. This has some advantages as it helps keep the cost low and it’s a bit easier to care for as well. It does look and feel like leather however so those who want that look will get it.I want my Hiking footwear and other outdoor footwear to last a long time, even with regular use and abuse. This case also appeals to those who are opposed to real leather and is often referred to as vegan leather.

Black leatherette covers the entire exterior of the SmartFold I have here. It’s soft, feels fairly thick and plush, and has a real nice texture to it. The interior is lined with what I’m assuming is grey microfiber which will help keep your iPad Mini scratch free while in the case. id America chose to go with a more neutral and safe color combination here to keep things more on the professional side of things.

For the most part, the SmartFold is a pretty standard folio case, but I do want to point out a few items that help set this apart. First, the cover as mentioned has magnets. That means it will function with the iPad Mini’s auto sleep/wake feature. The cover is also quite thick and padded which offers great protection for the screen when closed. Not only that, when folded in a specific way, it also functions as a stand. Next item of interest is the frame that surrounds the front of the iPad Mini.http://www.gigantexbikes.com/,as OEM, we are one of the best bicycle parts manufacturers in China in producing like full carbon wheelset, rim, frame and accessory. Of all the folio cases of this type, the SmartFold has the most accurate and even opening I’ve seen. It’s hard to explain it in words but basically, I am really happy with the fit and finish here and the way it frames the iPad Mini perfectly. Not only that, there are also magnets built into the frame which help secure the front cover when closed and will keep it from flapping open. Lastly, on the back of the SmartFold, there is an extra layer of leatherette. id America took that extra step and added this for increased protection of the rear.

Like I said, fit and finish here is terrific. On some folio cases, it will hold the iPad in place, but not very tightly and during regular use, you’ll find that the iPad will shift around and move.Are you or a loved one suffering from lackluster iPhone 5 battery life?iphone 5 battery Not so with the SmartFold. They have made it in such a way that the iPad Mini basically sits in a perfectly formed pocket and will not move once it’s in there. I’ve been using it for several days now and I haven’t had to adjust the position of my iPad Mini once yet which is almost unheard of with a folio case of this type.

No comments:

Post a Comment